Megan of Pencil Parade is excited announce her new class:
Jump-start your illustration business by learning how to maximize Photoshop's potential.
Do you have 20, 40, or 60+ images to print for a trade show?
Find it time-consuming to get your designs ready for social media?
Have trouble locating your files?
Are you losing potential money because the post-process takes so long?
In AUTOMATION MAGIC, you'll learn How actions and droplets give your valuable time back so you can focus on making art and making money.
For less than the cost of a pair of Toms...
You'll be mastering Actions and Droplets for specific use in your illustration biz...
Check out the class trailer
four main tools + get three mini-nuggets!
After you take this class, you will...
• Master automation tools Actions & Droplets in Photoshop.
• Become a faster designer allowing you to accept more paying work.
• Further your understanding of the tool of your trade.
• Learn about systems on multiple levels.
• Organize your computer AND your workflow.
• Be less stressed about trade shows knowing you won't waste a day printing.
• Get bragging rights to your speed and efficiency.
• Find more ways to apply these methods by reading & filling out the Worksheet.
What you Get
For the cost of a swimsuit set at Target...
you will improve your speed and efficiency in PS for the lifetime of your business.
If you have any questions, go to Megan's website and read the FAQ's at the bottom of the page, or send her an email: email@example.com.
We are still the same four ladies (Betsy, Brooke, Katherine, and Megan) and as it comes to year TWO (we know, right?!) of being a collective, We've gotten to know each pretty well, now! As of now, have yet to meet each other in person, but that's changing soon...and we're so excited!
It really is cool to have other artists that have similar goals and to know what's going on. Google Hangout sessions are great, as well, because we don't have to really remind each other of what's going on...we're in it together and are rooting each other on.